Consumption & Treatment Service
This program offers a safe environment, along with counselling, referral services and harm reduction education & supplies as well as immediate support in the event of an overdose.
In this space, clients are provided with sterile injection supplies, education, overdose prevention and intervention and nursing staff, among other services and referrals.
Social Navigators connect clients with housing and employment supports, as well as addictions & mental health counselling.
- Reduces the number of drug overdoses through safe injection education
- Reduces risk factors that lead to infectious diseases such as HIV and hepatitis
- Reduces strain on Emergency Departments, which reduces cost of health care service
- Enables access and increases the use of detox & drug treatment services
- Connection to other health and social services
- Provides safe injection sites
- Educates regarding opioid tolerance & overdose risk
- Reduces the number of needles discarded in public
Monday: 10:30am – 10:30pm
Tuesday: 10:30am – 10:30pm
Wednesday: 12:30pm- 10:30pm
Thursday: 10:30am – 10:30pm
Friday: 10:30am – 10:30pm
Saturday: 4:00pm – 10:30pm
Sunday: 4:00pm – 10:30pm