Strong Core, Healthier Lives.
A strong, innovative leader where marginalized people are first in the inner city.
VALUES AND BELIEFS
We believe that:
- All people have a right to be treated with dignity & respect.
- Primary healthcare and services must be accessible, available and appropriate, and be directed toward addressing the specific issues of people who experience barriers to access.
- All forms of oppression, including racism, sexism, ableism, heterosexism, ageism, classism, and economic oppression impact the health and well-being of individuals and communities.
- People essentially have an understanding of their own health and health needs, and have the right to make an informed choice.
- Focusing on the most disadvantaged will benefit everyone in the community and society.